Introduction of the Hospital
- Diagnostics and treatment of psychiatric patients
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
- Psycho prevention and promotion of psychiatric health
- Forensic psychiatric and work specialist report
The treatment process is performed in four separate wards for treatment of psychiatric illnesses, profiled according to the severity of the treated symptoms.
We offer the following care programs:
- Getting schizophrenic episodes under control
- Getting depressive and manic episodes under control
- Getting episodes of confusion under control
- Managing abstinence
- Psychosocial rehabilitation in the stabilizing phase
- Long term treatment program of dependences
The referral of patients for treatment is done in a planned manner by specialist psychiatrists in the pre-hospital network and by general physicians.
Emergency admittance is possible 24 hours a day in cases of life threatening psychiatric states.
Seventy professionals with excellent qualifications care for the patients. Our team consists of doctors, nurses, a psychologist, a rehabilitation therapist, a social worker and hospital attendants.