Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We inform you that in the implamnting process of the Strategy for Transparent Governance and Prevention and counteraction against corruption, State Psychiatric Hospital Tserova Koria has taken precautions against corruption.
In the system of mental health, the most common acts of corruption include:
• Unregulated cost of medicines and / or supplies in the hospital;
• Unregulated payment for medical services;
• Unregulated payment for a medical examination of the working capacity;
• Unregulated payment for forensic psychiatric evaluation.
State Psychiatric Hospital Tserova Koria has provided the following access channels for corruption allegations and complaints of citizens:
• By mail to the address of the State Psychiatric Hospital Tserova Koria, P.O.Box 5047, Veliko Tarnovo Region;
• In the clerk of the State Psychiatric Hospital Tserova Koria, located in the administrative building, that performs the functions of reception service for the external publics;
• In a specific mailbox for complaints and reports of corruption, located at the entrance of the administrative building.
Alerts for corruption cases and /or conflicts of interest for employees of the State Psychiatric Hospital Tserova Koria you may submit to the Ministry of Health at:
or to Regional Health Center - Veliko Tarnovo City:
062 / 62 37 15
Report facts and circumstances, that are found personally or if you have relevant documents.
If you want to report:
• No legal proceedings will be commensed against violations, after the expiry of two or more years from the date of the violation;
• No legal proceedings will be commensed on anonymous signals.
Director of SPH-Tserova Koria: Dr. Daniela Ivanakova-Pachikova